[Darkwood-SCA] Demo in MdR

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Mon Apr 17 22:32:48 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Our newest MdR member, Rebecca, is trying to get a Medieval Club going at
Monterey Peninsula College (MPC), preferably associated with the SCA. So
we're doing a demo at the MPC Student Center this Thursday, the 20th, from
3pm-9pm. When last we spoke, it was uncertain whether we'd be able to have
fighting, but she was reasonably confident that it'd be possible. Other
than that, if you can drop by and spend even an hour or two any time
within that timeframe, that'd be great. I'd love to see if we can drum up
some new, young blood for the Canton.

This will be alongside booths for other clubs, including the Anime and
Role-Playing Game clubs, and is supposed to have a Pirate-y theme.

Thanks,
Christophe