[Darkwood-SCA] Monterey Demo

Brigit Thomas brigitgoddess at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:50:53 PDT 2006

Else and all--

Would LOVE to see rapier represented at this demo since I have been wanting
to get Monterey involved in it for AGES now--however--I have to work until
6pm that day as always and wouldn't even be able to get there until probably
7:30 or close to 8.  Could you please see if anyone from the SC practice
would be willing to go and spar with you a bit?

Damhsa Athais Dhuit,
Happy Dancing,

Brigit
(a.k.a. Jo)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old,
we grow old because we stop playing."
--George Bernard Shaw