[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [Ty_Ddewi] Hello everyone

Elsa DieLowin elsa at elsadielowin.com
Tue Apr 4 14:48:25 PDT 2006

I can do 3 pm until about 6.  And I can even wear my snazzy green hat
and black silk doublet!  If another rapier fighter can come down we
could do a demo fight, otherwise I have sewing and wood stuff I can show.

Directions please?

Cerridwen
PS, If Cassandra is up to carpooling with me, they'd get to see her
*amazing* work.

WINDSOR61 at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings Darkwood,
>
> Is there anyone available to help out with this possible demo?
>
> YIS,
> Baroness Liesl
<snip>

Rebecca Benhart <rebeccabenhart at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   My name is Rebecca Benhart.

Hello!  And welcome!

<snip>
It is a Pirate themed event that will run from  3:00 pm to 9:00 pm