[Darkwood-SCA] Mists Coronet

Brigit Thomas brigitgoddess at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:03:53 PDT 2005

I'll be working until 6 or 7pm on Friday of Coronet--so won't be to the site
until after dark.  I'm wondering if either a) the fencers can use the second
of the two Darkwood sunshades for their shade area--that is, if it is on the
eric (I'm very concerned as there is no shade on site except what we make)
or b) if someone out of the goodness of their hearts would agree to taking
the "black and tan" sunshade which we often use and laying it out on the
eric in the area that the fencers will be using.  I could make sure it gets
to you and would set it up (on Saturday) and tear it down--all you would
have to do is lay it out on the eric.  Hopefully it would be someone going
early enough to actually get a spot for it on the fencing end of the eric.

Thanks for any help.

Damhsa Athais Dhuit,
Happy Dancing,

Brigit