[Darkwood-SCA] Canton meeting and A&S Workshop - September 11

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Thu Sep 8 11:24:43 PDT 2005

Hello everybody!

Here's the deal for the canton meeting and A&S workshop this Sunday.

The workshop is a field trip to the AoA workshop in Sunnyvale.  It'll be held at
the Rabbit's Foot Meadery in Sunnyvale, from noon to 5:00 p.m., 1176 Aster Ave
Suite E, Sunnyvale, CA 94086  (408)261-1603 Best route to Lawrence Expressway.
Turn onto Reed. (Name changes at Lawrence and the opposite side of the street
crossing lawrence is Monroe.)  Take your first right onto Willow (there will be
a BMW auto shop on that corner and apartments across the street from the Auto
shop).  Follow willow around (it is like an S type street).  Take your next
left which is Aster.  (I think we are the second building from the
corner and you will want to go to the backside from which you came.)
The drive way is across from Pennisula Building Materials.  We are on
the back corner of the building.

If you'd like to attend and you haven't already, please RSVP to Mistress Eliska
or to me, so that we can guarantee there are enough scrolls for everybody to
have something to work on.

Ride sharing is available; we'll be meeting in the Park-n-Ride lot in Scotts
Valley at 11:00 a.m.

After the workshop, we'll regroup at 6:00 at Nightshade and Nevynn's house for
the business meeting and potluck.  They'll have chili and cornbread and some
sodas; please bring something to contribute.  Their house is up in the
mountains, and they have cats, so please plan accordingly.  The address is
19051 Skyline Blvd., Los Gatos.  I think the Yahoo! directions are reasonably
good, but if you need to be talked in, try calling the house at 4 0 8 3 9 5 0 4
5 6.

On the agenda for the business meeting are:

Poacher's Feast
Baroness' Masked Ball
Rapier Event
Continuing Site Search