[Darkwood-SCA] Need herald contact volunteers

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Sat Oct 29 19:30:50 PDT 2005

Attention all Darkwood Heralds:

The College of St. David has no official herald of its own, so it needs
a couple of local people to volunteer to act as contacts for when people
need to talk to a herald about, well, you know ...herald stuff.  :)

These volunteer contacts will have their full SCA names posted to the
Herald page of the college's new website as mailto links.  No email
addresses will be openly displayed, but email forwarders are available
for people still concerned about spam.

Ideally, I would like to list contacts for each of the different aspects
of SCA heraldic work:  Field, court, names, devices, etc.

Everyone willing to do St. David's this enormous favor should contact me
privately with their full SCA name (including any titles you want
included in the listing), a brief summary of their particular area of
expertise/study, and the email address to be put in the mailto link.

Yours In Service,
 - Cassandra Rossignol
   Web Minister, College of St. David