[Darkwood-SCA] Potluck at Butt War

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:15:48 PDT 2005

Cross posted from Westermark list.

In service,

Na'arah
Darkwood/Westermark liason

Ok here we go folks.

I need one volunteer to bring lots of coffee, fixins, and cocoa instead
of potluck. I will bring the technology to make it happen.

Since this is late in October and the weather is being Octoberish,
let's
try and bring lots of warm stick-to-your-ribs kind of food.

Bring enough to feed 8. By SCA first name A-F bring pre meal munchies
for a baronial grazing table. G-R bring a main course. S-Z bring an
after meal sweet. Please bring a small piece of paper with a list of
your ingredients for those people who have food restrictions.

For those organized and ambitious people out there, please respond to
this post with what you are planning on bringing so that we do not have
too many duplicate items.

Thank you!

YIS
Iduna/Ida