[Darkwood-SCA] War

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 23:45:56 PDT 2005

Greetings Darkwood,

I would like to encourage everyone to attend the war with Westermark next
Saturday.  It will be a day of silliness and great fun.  This is a  chance for
all of us to get to know our cousins much better.  Westermark is  very excited
about playing with Darkwood and have put in great effort to  have this event
with us.  Plus, this is Darkwood.  When have we not  wanted to go to war?  This
time we are having coemptions for non heavies  that will count for many of
the war points.

There is a group of heavies that are planing to car pool to the event and
leave by 3:00 so they can be at the demo to set up and armor up in time.   If
you are interested in car pooling please call me.

Hope to see everyone at Masked Ball and Turkey Tourney this weekend.

In Service,
Baroness Liesl