[Darkwood-SCA] Concerning Masked Ball/Turkey Tourney

Clifton Hayes ecichi_kelton at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:43:43 PDT 2005

Dear People of Darkwood:

The Masked Ball and Turkey Tourney are less than a week away, so I'm putting
out the call for any 2 liter soda bottles. If anybody has some that they
would like to donate for the cutting contest, please contact me and bring
them to the event. If you are not going to Turkey Tourney or the Masked
Ball, or for some other reason can't bring them to the event, we can try to
work something out.
You can email me or call me at (408) 847-8062.
Thank you for your time.Tell your friends!

Sincerely,
Clifton