[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Meeting Oct. 17

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Fri Oct 14 17:36:25 PDT 2005

This month's Darkwood meeting is Monday, October 17, at 7:00 pm at the
Elkhorn Yacht Club.  Dinner service permitting, we will start as close to
7:00 as possible.

If you have anything you'd like to add to the agenda, please let me know
by NOON on Monday.

Directions:  From the SOUTH: Go north on Hwy. 1 to Moss Landing.  Cross
over the bridge.  Go about 1/10 of a mile, and the entrance to the Yacht
Club is on your left.  If you get to the cueve in the road, you've gone
too far.

>From the NORTH: Go south on Hwy. 1 past Watsonville.  The road narrows
down to 2 lanes.  When you pass the Beacon station (the only gas station
on this stretch of road), go about another mile, and the entrance to the
Yacht Club is on your right.  If you get to the bridge, you just passed
it.  We are allowed to use the parking spaces marked "Yacht Club members
only".