[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, October 4, Santa Cruz

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 3 13:33:05 PDT 2005

   The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice tomorrow tonight, Tuesday,
October 4,
at the home of Giuliana deLucca. Bring you favorite tea.

Nest week will be at the home of Caterina & Hraefn.

We will be working on the following the pieces which I would like us to
perform at
the Baroness' Masked Ball:
   Pastime With Good Company
   Oh My Hart
   Darkwood, the Oak of the West
   Pelican Processional (with some of the West Kingdom Choir)

The Masked Ball is Oct. 22.  We have 3 practices left until then.

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.

We welcome newcomers. :-)

Time: Tuesday, October 4, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place: 1222 Bay St., Santa Cruz, CA  95060

Directions:

Take Hwy 17 South or Hwy 1 North until you get to Santa Cruz.
Take Hwy 1 North until it turns into Mission St.
Stay on Mission St. until you pass a McDonalds and a Taco Bell, then get
into the left lane.
Turn left at the light, which is Bay St.
Giuliana's house is half a block in, on the left, a small yellow stucco
bungalow.
It is fine to park at the school across the street.

http://tinyurl.com/6vrd2

It's half a block towards the beach from Mission St. - the opposite
direction of St. David's. (yahoo maps & mapquest both give accurate
directions here)

** Pet Warning ** Giuliana has two dogs and a cat. The dogs will be
outside during choir practice.

See you there.

John