[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice CANCELLED for May 17

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon May 16 15:54:16 PDT 2005

Hi, folks.  I'm sorry, there will be NO official Darkwood Choir practice
tomorrow, May 17 -- your intrepid choir director has a sore throat.
 Probably just one of my reprehensible tonsils acting up again, but
talking, singing, and long drives are not my activities of choice for
the next few days (I probably won't be at Thursday dance practice, either).

Last week we started learning "Ah Robin, Gentle Robin" by William
Cornyshe (the spelling of his name varies quite a bit).  I have posted
the NWC file and midis to the Files section of our Yahoo group.

See you all next week.

John