[Darkwood-SCA] Waterbearers Needed for Moose & Squirrel War

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Thu May 5 12:17:12 PDT 2005

/[Apologies for cross-postings]/

Good Gentles,

Due to family concerns, I will be unable to render service during this
Saturday's War Between the Moose & Squirrel
(http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/MooseAndSquirrel.php).  This means
there will be great need for large amounts of bottled water, lime
gatorade, and wedge-cut dill pickles & oranges, as well as the means by
which they may be dispensed to fighters on and off the field.

So please, if you are a non-combatant who plans to attend this event, I
humbly ask that you consider contacting Cassandra of Crosston (email:
cassie at alum dot mit dot edu) to donate something from the above list
and/or offer to lend a hand on Saturday to ensure that all the valiant
warriors of both sides are well tended.

Yours in Service,
 - Cassandra Rossignol
   Waterbearer of the Mists