[Darkwood-SCA] NO Darkwood Choir practice this week, March 15

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 14 13:38:00 PST 2005

I'm sorry folks, there will be NO Darkwood choir practice this week.
 Several us us are having trouble just breathing the last few days, let
alone singing, because of our various allergies.  I think the wind we
have been having is really kicking up a lot of pollen, dust, mold
spores, etc.  Yum, yum.  In addition, I don't have any dependable way to
get to practice anyway because my car is still in the shop.

Too bad -- Tuesday is the Ides of March.  It would have been a good day
for singing Latin stuff.  ;-]

We plan to resume practices next week.

John