[Darkwood-SCA] Apology Re: MdR March Meeting

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Thu Mar 10 15:04:40 PST 2005

OK, I have no idea how the Darkwood list got into my mailing list for the
*MdR* meeting. Nor how long it's been there. Nor how I missed it when I
double-checked my list of addresses.

My apologies to those of you not from MdR who have been bothered by this.
It was, I assure you, completely unintentional.

If, however, you *are* interested in the MdR meeting, let me know and I'll
make sure to include you in the notice list, as I'm removing the Darkwood
list from it.

Christophe, red-faced