[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice - better directions

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 21 14:49:50 PDT 2005

   Anne has sent me some amended directions for getting to her house.

1) Take Hwy. 1 to the Ft. Ord/CSUMB main entrance exit.
2) At the 3rd light, turn RIGHT onto General Jim Moore Blvd. (the right lane
   heads with an island split).
3) At the second light, turn RIGHT onto Normandy.
4) Go past the stop sign, and at the next corner, turn LEFT onto Salerno.
5) Take the first Right onto Bastogne.

Anne's house is the third on the left.  To find the front door, take the
path to the left of the driveway.

John