[Darkwood-SCA] FW: Dorian Recordings Going Out of Business Sale

Michael McKay seaan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 22:16:45 PDT 2005

Dorian, one of the best Early Music labels, is going out of business.  I'm
hopeful that other labels will pickup their groups (including my favorite -
The Baltimore Consort), but meanwhile they have some pretty good close-outs.

See the attached message if you are interested, but you have to order by
Wednesday evening.

Seaan McAy (mka Michael McKay)
seaan at sbcglobal.net