[Darkwood-SCA] Evening Demo Tomorrow (Monday)

Leonor La Obstinada leonorlaobstinada at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 00:29:29 PDT 2005

Hi all!
Just a reminder that there is a demo Monday evening in Palo Alto at Mitchell Park (600 E. Meadow Ave, Palo Alto) for the Palo Alto Library Teen Reading Program!  We're trying to gather everyone at about 6:30 to start at 7:00pm.  The format is a tournement, with others arranged around the edges, particularly with any projects they care to bring and are willing to talk about.  We're still looking for fighters in particular, but all are welcome!  Come herald, marshal, talk A&S, look pretty, anything you're willing to do!  If you have any last minute questions, you can email Francisco at francisco_acero at sbcglobal.net (he's got email access during the day, which I unfortunately do not).  After 5pm you can call me at (408) 891-1362.
Thank you!
Leonor la Obstinada