[Darkwood-SCA] No Darkwood Choir practice tonight, July 12

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 12 12:33:31 PDT 2005

Hi, folks.  Due to a variety of factors, there will be no darkwood choir
practice tonight.  Na'arah's house is way too hot in this heat wave, and
other folks are apparently still recovering from foreign wars and such.

The crucial part of the processional we have been practicing is already
available at the Yahoo group site for you to review.  I will upload the
rest shortly, as soon as it is in final form.

We'll see you all for practice next week.   :-)

John