[Darkwood-SCA] Heraldry Meetings (Matins) moving to South Bay

Hendy Lund-Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Tue Jan 25 12:26:21 PST 2005

These meetings are always interesting, and a great way to learn a *lot*
about heraldry in a short time.

The Collegium she mentions below is scheduled opposite White Shield, so I
suspect us Darkwoodians will be otherwise occupied. However, Collegium is
going to focus on voice heraldry, and since we need voice heralds at White
Shield anyway, I volunteer to provide on-the-job training for anyone who
wants to learn. Calling a tourney is a LOT of fun!

- Naadirah, putting her loud voice to good use...