[Darkwood-SCA] RE: [sca-west] Way OT Commercial Post: Ghost Hunters Wanted!!

Scott Mosbaugh fenrus69 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:49:45 PST 2005

again, I would just like to say that I was doing paranormal investigations
before it became trendy. lol!!!

I'm going to be at Panatheacon this weekend, and hopefully if everything
goes ok. I"m going to try to make it down on Monday for your first tour. :).
Good luck.

Robyn McClaren. (Scott Mosbaugh)

www.Ghosttrackers.com