[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice CANCELLED for Tuesday, Feb. 15

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 14 13:49:23 PST 2005

  My apologies and regrets, but Darkwood Choir practice for tomorrow,
Tuesday, Feb. 15 is now CANCELLED.  Too many of our key members are
either en route to Estrella or desperately packing for it, and I am
having car problems.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Feb. 22 in Del Rey Oaks.  Whether this
practice takes place will hinge on whether our choir members (especially
our hosts) are back from Estrella and actually recovered enough to
participate.  I will let you all know as soon as I know myself.

Again, my apologies.  And all of you who are going to Estrella -- drive
carefully, and have fun!

John