[Darkwood-SCA] MdR February meeting

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Mon Feb 7 22:56:46 PST 2005

Hi all,

We're cancelling MdR's February meeting due to it falling on Valentine's
day. I spoke with Anton and he doesn't thing we *need* another meeting
before Prize Tourney, and with Estrella, there just isn't another day to
which we can move it. Not and have our autocrat in attendance.

So everyone have a great Valentine's day and we'll see you at Prize
Tourney, Whispering Pines Park, Monterey, on Saturday the 26th. Site opens
at 9:30. Great warm-up for White Shield the following week, right?!

Christophe - nothing like a blatant plug tossed in for good measure, eh?

P.S. Check the "To" field. If there's anyone not there who should be, or
would like to be, *PLEASE* let me know. If there's anyone I'm sending this
to who is sick of receiving spam from me, also let me know. Want to make
sure I'm sending this to all, and only, the people who want to see it.