[Darkwood-SCA] OT: Way Off Topic Post - Ghost Hunters Wanted!!

Santiago santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Feb 7 09:09:42 PST 2005

This is a way off topic post. You have been warned!

I would like to announce a new entertainment attraction in our area.

Brookdale Lodge is reputed to be the most haunted place in all of Santa
Cruz County. Would you like to know more? Would you like to see for
yourself? Would you like to become a part of the Ghost Hunter experience?

Join me as I lead a tour through the haunted halls and rooms of this
wonderful resort attraction.

To find out more and make your reservations check out:

<http://www.brookdaleghosthunt.com/>http://www.brookdaleghosthunt.com

Thank you.

Santiago

Enter a World of Elegant Magic