[Darkwood-SCA] 12th Night Grazing Table

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:01:49 PST 2005

Awrabella,

I've already set up a database on Dishes for this.  Didn't we really
have 3 grazing groups that we just combined last year, your household,
Caer Darth and Dishes?  Anyway, I'm bringing roasted meats of some sort
again.  I need to be sure of my own proteins, so I'm cooking enough for
a troop (or Barony, I guess).

Na'arah