[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, Dec. 6, Seaside

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 5 23:26:38 PST 2005

   The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, December 6, at the
home of Frances and Badger.  Bring your favorite tea.

We will continue working on the pieces that we can sing with the West
Kingdom Choir at 12th Night:
   Gaudete
   Riu, Riu, Chiu
   Vitrum nostrum gloriosum
   Joseph Lieber (if you guys want to give it a go)

At Jingles last Saturday, Na'arah sang along with the WK Choir, doing
the bass parts she had learned for these pieces, and it worked out quite
well.  :-)

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but is
not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.

Time:   Tuesday, December 6, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:  329 Ardennes Circle, Seaside, CA 93955

Directions:
 From Highway One, North/South, take the Main Entrance onto Fort Ord
(Light Fighter Drive).
Go to General Jim Moore Blvd, (third set of lights on Light Fighter
Drive).
Turn Right on to Gen Jim Moore.
Go past the second light and get into the very first left hand turn
available.
Turn Left on to ARDENNES CIRCLE.
Take the next immediate Right hand turn.
At the stop sign proceed on up the hill to the left.  Dawn will have a
"Darkwood tree" shield in the front yard.

If you get lost Frances's phone is 831-393-1070.  However, cell coverage
is spotty at best on the post.

See you there.

John