[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, August 9, Del Rey Oaks

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 7 13:18:42 PDT 2005

   Hi, all.  The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday evening,
August 9, at the home of Caterina & Hraefn.  Bring your favorite tea.

This session we will continue working on the Pelican processional we
will  perform at Purgatorio. Only 3 more regular rehearsals before showtime.

Next week will be meeting at the home of Na'arah and Jered in Gilroy.

Please notify anyone you may know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.  :-)

TIME:  7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Tuesday, August 9

PLACE: Caterina & Hraefn's house:

800 Arbor Place, Del Rey Oaks
831-394-1164

DIRECTIONS:

 From Hwy 1, take Canyon Del Rey (Hwy 218) exit, turn east onto Canyon
Del Rey.  Cross Fremont Blvd. and pass the Ralph's market. Take the
first right onto Rosita (by the golf driving range).  Take the first
left onto Angelus.  Watch out for the storm drain dips on Angelus.
There are 4, and the last one is the worst.  The 4th cul-de-sac on your
left is Arbor.  800 is at the end of the street, and their driveway is
to the left of the street-light pole.

** Pet Warning **  Caterina & Hraefn claim to have a cat and a rabbit,
although I have never seen either one of them.   ;-)

See you there!

John

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.

We welcome newcomers.   :-)

Time:   Tuesday, July 5, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:  756 Maria Way, Gilroy, CA

Directions:
 From 101 in Gilroy, take Leavesley Road (Hwy 152) west.  Leavesley becomes
Welburn past Monterey road.  Stay on Welburn.  Make a right on Wren Ave
(firehouse).  The 5th street on the left is Maria Way.  Na'arah's house is
the second one on the left.

If you get lost, Na'arah's home phone number is 408-848-5748

See you there.

John