[Darkwood-SCA] FW: [sca-west] All Mists Chatelaines please contact me

George Carlquist redbear at transedge.com
Sun Apr 17 16:54:27 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-west at yahoogroups.com [mailto:sca-west at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Catherine of Wessex
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 3:22 PM
To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sca-west] All Mists Chatelaines please contact me

Greetings,
All Mists group/canton/shire/province/barony Chatelaines and/or
Seneschals please contact me with the following contact info for your
group Chatelaine.
Group Name:
Office currently held:
SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
address:
phone#:
hours acceptable to receive calls:
email address:

It is a great time for newcomers and I would like to get them in
contact with the appropriate person of their area.  So, I am putting
together a list of all the Mists Chatelaines.  Also if you are a
Chatalaine at large please contact me as well.
YIS,
Catherine of Wessex
Mists Chatelaine

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .