[Darkwood-SCA] Re: Mists/Cynagua War Potluck Challenge

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:30:18 PDT 2005

Countess Etaine, another Mists Placed Cynaguan has offered her services
as a third judge.  Certainly, with 3 of us who have resided in both
Principalites, it should be a fair contest.

Na'arah

And if anyone was wondering, potluck assignments are by SCA first name,
but if you really, really want to make something in a different
category, it's just a general guideline anyway.