[Darkwood-SCA] Boffer War Cancelled (Schtik)

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Mon Apr 4 10:05:16 PDT 2005

To the Populace:

After committing foul atrocities upon the Martyred Slug mascot of St.
David's College, the people of St. Katherine's College did sneer
mightily and declare that the two colleges should rally armies from
amongst their allies and meet in honorable boffer combat.

The date for this conflict was to be next Saturday, April the 9th.
However, it would appear that St. Katherine's courage has failed them,
for they have abandoned the field and now cower in hiding places
unknown.  Therefore, the boffer war has been cancelled due to lack of
opponents.

On behalf of St. David's College, I apologize to our allies for the
sudden dissolution of a chance to fight for honor and aid us in our
quest to avenge our poor martyred mascot.

Yours in Service,
  - Cassandra Rossignol
    (For Henrico di Firenze, who is currently without email)