[Darkwood-SCA] Mists/Cynagua War

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:34:04 PDT 2004

I find myself in a deliema. I had promised the Prince of the Mists that I
would  bring myself and 4 other fighters to the war. However, due to
unforeseen circumstances 3 of the 4 fighters that I had enlisted for this
cause have had to cancel. So now I ask the fighters of Darkwood, if there
are any of you that are planning on going to the war and are not already
attached to another Captain of the Mists, to help me fulfill my promise to
His Highness. I am able to offer a ride to the war for 2 more fighters, if
that would help. I will be leaving Prunedale on Friday night at 6:30 PM.
Please contact me as soon as possible.

In service,
Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye