[Darkwood-SCA] Principality Eric Poles

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:52:09 PDT 2004

Baroness Kathryn of Tarnmist made the last set. They were really nice
wrought iron ones. Maybe we can see if she would be willing to make some
more. If so, we can have a fundraiser to pay for the replacements from her?
It is worth asking. I would be willing to chip in a bit o'dough for this
cause.

~katherine