[Darkwood-SCA] Congratulations to our newest Pel

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Tue Nov 16 12:54:04 PST 2004

OK, Rob. I know you must be just a bit crazy (well, crazier than normal,
that is) what with the baby coming and all, but put the stick down. There
are Pels and there are pells and never the twain shall meet! <Grin>

Finally?? Ooooookay... If you say so... Still seems premature to me.

Seriously, though, thanks!
Maitre Christophe d'Avignon, OP

P.S. OK, so I'm working on this stupid grin... What do I do about the
giggle fit writing that name gives me? :-)