[Darkwood-SCA] Seneschals pay heed: A&S Reporting Made Easy!!!

Hendy Lund-Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Tue Nov 9 14:11:03 PST 2004

To the seneschals of the cantons and the college, pray heed!

The Kingdom A&S ministers have instituted a new process that makes
reporting A&S activities almost automatic, a boon for both your local A&S
minister and for me and my colleague overseeing activities in the Mists.

Please have your A&S minister (or your seneschal if you have no A&S
minister) sign on to the following VERY low traffic Yahoo group:

Once your minister completes the information in the database, all s/he has
to do is post an e-mail to this group when your canton/college hosts an A&S
activity. As long as this is done, no quarterly reporting is required.

If your A&S minister has any questions, please have them contact me,
Naadirah bint 'Ali (Mists Sciences), or my counterpart in Arts, Juan Santiago.

And remember, both Juan and I are Darkwoodians... we know where to find you!

- Naadirah

We hold no great secret except this:
We know that all endeavor is art
when rendered with conviction.