[Darkwood-SCA] scrolls, etc...

Marlstone marlztone at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 15:09:02 PDT 2004

I hate to have to say this, but the message that was passed about the scrolls with the names etc was passed because I saw a Darkwoodian upon the list.  I thought it would be good for you all to know, however, I am not the one to contact for these (I forwarded the message as it was given to me).  I will not be at any of the SCA events comming up as I am currently in Iraq and the distance prohibits me.  Please contact Lady Eliska or Morgan (Lori Olcott).  I'm sorry if I caused confusion.  Congratulations to all of those who are receiving their scrolls :)  Sorry, I can't give you the scrolls to you all (as I am not here and because I am separate completely from these ladies.  Take care and have a wonderful time at crown!!

Seamus

@->---  Marl Stone ;)