[Darkwood-SCA] An address update

Marlstone marlztone at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 13:58:26 PST 2004

Hello.  This message is to let you all know of my mailing update.  This will not affect anything sent and will only allow our sorting personnel to more quickly sort the mail and thus make it to me more quickly.  The address' only difference is an A added after the abbriviation Det.  It should now look like this:

Cpl James Smith
3rd Rad Bn
OIF II Det A
Unit 44142
FPO, AP 99607-4142

That's all.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

                   @-->------- Marlstone ;}