[Darkwood-SCA] Sites for Masked Ball

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:24:16 PDT 2004

There is also the Springfield Grange in Los Lomas (in between Watsonville
and Prunedale.) It is a bit open to the public, i.e. right on a main road,
but it has a large grassy area that looks suitable for fighting and what
looks to be a nice little hall with a kitchen. I have never actually seen
the inside, but I drive by it every day on my way to and from work and have
often wondered if it would be a good place for a smaller feast/fighting
event. The phone number is 763-2939.

~katherine