[Darkwood-SCA] Thank you for the poster-card.

Marlstone marlztone at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 13:48:57 PDT 2004

Hello, this is Seamus and I just wanted to let you all know that I received the massive poster filled with tons of signatures.  I also want to thank you all for it.  It touched my heart and reenforces my views on our great and wonderful kingdom, even though I'm a bit far off and missing all the events.  So, again, thank you for everything you have sent me and I look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces when I return to our lovely lands.  Thanks again!!

@->---  Marl Stone ;)