[Darkwood-SCA] Needed: VHS tape of period dance

kat at mbay.net kat at mbay.net
Sun Jun 13 18:09:13 PDT 2004

Hi all!

     I know it's short notice, but I really desperately need to borrow a
videotape of people doing period dance.  Of any sort.  I need it for a class
on Thursday and I promise you will get it back very quickly after that.

     Unfortunately I can't get what I need off the Web; classroom technology
will only support VHS or DVD, and I don't have a DVD burner nor can I hook up
my laptop to the classroom TV.

     I'd prefer it to be people in garb doing dance at an event; but I can't
really afford to be choosy right now.  :)  I'd hoped to be able to borrow a
videocamera and shoot some footage at June Crown this morning, but that didn't
end up happening.

     Thanks in advance, folks.  Please email me offlist at kat at mbay dot net.

          - kat