[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Arts & Sciences Display at June Crown

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Jun 8 08:30:24 PDT 2004

Calling all local artisans and, um, scientists!  We'll be setting up a display
area in the Darkwood sunshade at June Crown for you to show off your stuff.
Finished pieces or works-in-progress, please bring them and show the kingdom the
wealth of talent that graces our fair barony.

I will provide 3x5 cards to identify your pieces, and notepads if you would like

to receive comments.

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

YIS,
Rose de LeMans
rose <at> santiagosmagic <dot> com
831-336-3626