[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Arts & Sciences Display at June Crown

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Jun 8 08:30:24 PDT 2004

Calling all local artisans and, um, scientists!  We'll be setting up a display
area in the Darkwood sunshade at June Crown for you to show off your stuff.
Finished pieces or works-in-progress, please bring them and show the kingdom the
wealth of talent that graces our fair barony.

I will provide 3x5 cards to identify your pieces, and notepads if you would like

to receive comments.

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Rose de LeMans
rose <at> santiagosmagic <dot> com