[Darkwood-SCA] [Fwd: Aidan Alexander Thurber's (DOB:1/17/04) first pictures]

mct at warriorprincess.com mct at warriorprincess.com
Fri Jan 23 12:14:42 PST 2004

Hello Darkwood!

Well, I finally popped.  As you might imagine, I can't sit at the computer
for very long ("Ouch, my nether regions!"), but I wanted to send along the
first photos of my new joy.  =)

Apologies for not sending these out sooner, but things have been kind of
busy around here. ;-)

How we're doing:

Mom - sleep-deprived (duh!), in awe of the whole thing, and two kinds of
sore ("I squeezed THAT out of THERE?!?!" and "You just sucked on those two
hours ago, what do you mean you're hungry again??")

Dad - sleep-deprived too, but proud

Aidan - getting much more sleep than both his parents, making all sorts of
fun bodily function noises that you or I would get in trouble for in
public, robust, vigorous, and just a doll.

I do have more pictures than these, but I didn't want to send a big zip
attachment to the entire list.  If you want to see them, email me and I'll
send them to you privately.  =)

Hugs to all,
Quentyn