[Darkwood-SCA] Saint David's Annual Winter Revel and Feast...again

Liz Kerridge wavehaven at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:20:32 PST 2004

Greetings everyone!

After my last attempt has yet to show on these lists (was sent Sunday)...I
try again...

Any questions?  email me off list!

Come and Join Saint David's in their Annual Potluck Revel on this Friday
Night 8pm at UCSC's Porter College Dining Hall (site site as usual).
Directions to be posted shortly.

Come for the potluck feast, stay for the period dancing.  Want to play
music, accompany, entertain in anyway, consider this your open mic night!
We will also have period gaming available for everyone to learn how to play!

Bring a dish according to your SCA first name:
A-K Drinks (non-alcoholic please)
L-R Main dish
S-Z Side dish ....but really bring what food and drink you want to share
with everyone.

Chicken of various favors (BBQ, Lemon, Rotisserie) will be provided.

This site is dry - so sorry no alcohol.

Directions:
Take your best route to Santa Cruz.  From the NORTH- take HWY 17 south,
follow signs for Hwy 1 north and UCSC.  From the SOUTH- take HWY 1 north:

HWY 1 takes you across River Street and up a hill of sorts- at the top of
the hill you will come to a light- turn RIGHT onto Mission Street.  After
about a mile, turn right onto BAY AVE.  This is a speed trap, so be careful.
  This road takes you up the hill (about a mile).  You will come to a light
at the top facing the main entrance of UCSC- this is HIGH STREET.  TURN LEFT
HERE- DON'T enter the main entrance.  After another 2/4 of a mile, you will
see the West Entrance of UCSC on the right.  Turn here.  Go through 3 stop
signs, 200 feet after the 3rd stop sign, turn left into PORTER COLLEGE.
Park in lots and follow signs.

In service,
Lady Disa Thjothreksdottir
College of St. David's Seneschal and Webmistress

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
...George W. Bush, 9/18/95