[Darkwood-SCA] St. David's Kitchen crew

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:18:25 PST 2004

Hello,
Someone from St. David's called me while I was away at Estrella and left his
number with my husband. Now my husband gave me the message, but I lost the
name and phone number of the gentleman who called. (We moved this last
weekend, so hopefully you can understand how that sort of thing could
happen.)
Anyway, if a representative from St. D could contact me, again :) we can try
to work out the details. I will be at the Darkwood meeting tonight or you
can reply to my email or contact me at home at 761-8285. Please call between
5:30 and 8:30 PM.

Thanks much!
Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye
Not quite frazzled yet Head Cook for White Shield