[Darkwood-SCA] Come to MdR Prize Tourney

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Thu Feb 19 17:02:36 PST 2004

Montaigne du Roi Prize Tourney
Montaigne du Roi
(Monterey)
Saturday, February 21

Come join Montaigne du Roi as we hold our annual Prize Tourney.  Get your
armor out of winter storage and come warm up for the coming Tourney
Season.  Speaking of warming up, the prize for the winner of this year's
tourney is a handmade, wool full-circle cloak.  We'll also have prizes for
the Montaigne du Roi Champion, and other categories to be announced at the
event.

We'll have soups, one vegetarian, one not, and hot or cold drinks,
depending on the weather.   There is NO site fee for this event, but
donations will be gratefully accepted.  The site is a nice little city
park with a covered area with picnic tables, so we will have a roof
overhead if it rains.

Site Info: Whispering Pines Park, Pacific Street, Monterey, CA.  Parking
in the park is very limited, so please carpool if you can.  Parking is
permitted on the surrounding streets, but NOT in the doctor's office lot
next door.  Site opens at 9:30, armor inspection at 10:30, site closes at
sunset.

Autocrat:  Caterina di Guglielmo (Catherine Hertzberg) (831) 394-1164, 800
Arbor Place, Del Rey Oaks, CA 93940, catherine at redshift.com

Directions:  Take you best route to Hwy 1 South to Monterey.  Take the
Soledad Dr. exit.  At the light, cross Munras Ave., then take an immediate
right onto Pacific St.  Go 4/10 mi., the park will be on your right.

In service,
Caterina di Guglielmo