[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Tickets

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:33:17 PST 2004

Eirny,
I have them in my purse at this moment and I work on the westside in Santa
Cruz. Let me know how many you need and where we could meet after I get off
work (at 4:30) and I will deliver.

Thanks!
Katherine

From: Eirny Thorvaldsdottir <eirny at caerdarth.org>
To: darkwood-sca at armory.com
Subject: [Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Tickets
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:38:07 -0800

There are several of us in Caer Darth who are looking for White Shield
tickets. I had a post that said who to contact, but well...you know how that
can be. The dragons ate the email. So, if their are any feast tickets
available, I would really LOVE a contact person.

Your in very-tired-out-TGIF service,
Eirny

Two things cause trouble:
the tongue is the bane of the head,
a man's fur coat hides his hands. - Hávamál