[Darkwood-SCA] Upcoming Choir practice schedule

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 18 15:33:02 PST 2004

 Hi, folks.  There will be no official choir practice for the remainder
of December, as I will be in New Orleans.  We may have a practice on
Jan. 4, but it will depend on how frantic we all are trying to get ready
for 12th Night.  Regular practices will recommence on Tuesday, Jan.11
(location still to be decided).

While I am gone, Na'arah can help if you have any technical problems
with the list.

Happy Hanukkah, Yule, Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year.  And during
the holiday season, please remember -- never eat so much that it takes
more than four hours before you can walk again.

John