[Darkwood-SCA] Little Ferret has arrived!!!!

Rob Appleton corinthian at corinthianarmries.com
Wed Dec 1 14:47:13 PST 2004

Peoples of Darkwood....

As you have probably read, my wife, Naadhira/Naadirah/Hendy had our baby in
the wee hours of Tuesday morn.
She and the baby are doing very well and are both recovering from their hard
ordeal.
Babies name is Kayla Hope Appleton, or 'the wee Ferret-teenie'
We will all be 'out of service' until Saturday 4th at the earliest.
Hendy will be real happy for any comments. Her email address is
naadhira at naadhira.net

Thanks

Rob, the proudest father of the cutest Kayla