[Darkwood-SCA] Purgatorio

John Giguette giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 16 16:26:02 PDT 2004

I will be there by Friday morning, but I will almost certainly be
camping next to the Equestrian events, since I will be involved with
those for most of the weekend.  I will do my darndest to spend a lot of
Saturday evening with Darkwood (especially dinner!), but with horses --
as with kids -- you never know for sure.

If there are some other Darkwood activities for which my participation
is required/wanted, I may be able to oblige if I am given enough
advanced warning.

John  (wishing he could be in two places at once)