[Darkwood-SCA] (no subject)

Agrandra
Thu Sep 25 10:52:45 PDT 2003

About Us

This email is to introduce Repharm; a knowledge
management company that provides installed customer
lists for companies such as Oracle, PeopleSoft,
Siebel, etc.  Listed below are just a few of the
customer lists we have.

Some of the fields we include in our databases are:
Company, Street, City, State/Province, ZipCode/Postal
Code, Country, Telephone, Url, Sales/Revenue, Total
Employees, SIC Code, Primary Industry and Parent
Company.

Contacts/Titles include:
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer,
Chief Information Officer, Vice President
Sales/Marketing, Vice President Human Resources, etc.
We also provide Director/Manager level titles as well.

We have obtained these lists through ongoing direct
mail, fax and telemarketing campaigns, internet
research, etc.

Mike Gordon
Repharm
Tel: 905-721-8456
Fax:  905-721-1471
Email:  repharmtechinc at yahoo.com

These are just a few of the lists we offer:

ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning):
Baan
Epicor
JD Edwards
Lawson
Made2Manage
Mapics
Marcam
Oracle
Peoplesoft
SAP
SSA

CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
Clarify
E.piphany
HNC
Onyx
Pivotal
Siebel
Vantive
Xchange

E-business Applications
Ariba
BMC
BroadVision
Commerce One
Webtrends

Middleware/Connectivity/App Servers/
Web Servers:
Bea Systems
Iona
Unisys

Operating Systems/Hardware/Software:
COMPAQ
HP 3000
HP 9000
HP-UX
IBM AS/400
IBM OS/390
Lotus Notes
Microsoft
Sun Microsystems

DATABASE:
DB2
FileMaker
Informix
Oracle
SQL
Sybase

SUPPLY CHAIN:
Agile
i2 Technologies
Manugistics
QAD
Webplan

COMMUNICATIONS:
ASPs
CLECS
ISPs

E-COMMERCE:
Dot Com Directory
Consultant Directory
Software Directory

EXECUTIVE DIRECTORIES:
CEO Directory
CFO Directory
CIO Directory
Engineering
Human Resources
Purchasing
Sales/Marketing

INDUSTRY SPECIFIC LISTS:
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
Communications
Construction
Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
Manufacturing
Mining
Public Administration
Retail Trade
Services
Transportation
Utilities
Wholesale Trade

FRONT OFFICE SERVICES:
We offer the following Front Office Services:
Fax Campaigns
Telemarketing
Direct Mail
Customer Satisfaction Surveys