[Darkwood-SCA] EXTREMELY IMPORTANT -BOFFERS-: regarding Morgan Hill event tomorrow

Antonia Aisha Al-Navar Marin aisha.del.clanluna at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 08:10:26 PST 2003

I have the boffers needed for the event in Morgan Hill
on Saturday (tomorrow), for some reason I had it in my
head that the event was next week, but I found out
just now that it is in fact tomorrow.

I am in DESPERATE need of someone to take the boffers
to them, someone who will be there at OPEN (10 am). I
live in Santa Cruz on campus. I can, if needed, meet
you in Santa Cruz somewhere early in the morning.

I can NOT take them, as I have to work tomorrow at 10.

I am very desperate about this, and I feel extremely
stupid, silly, sheepish, etc about mixing up the
dates...PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THE BOFFERS FOR ME!!!

Email me here aisha.del.clanluna@ sbcglobal.net
AND also CALL ME TONIGHT, IN THE MORNING, 3 AM, I
DON'T CARE WHEN, I just really need someone, anyone to
call...
Antonia 831.420.0157

My eternal gratitude to the good gentle who helps me out...

=====
Antonia A'isha Al-Navar Marin
Exchequer y Luminer-College of St. David's-Caer Darth
Barony of Darkwood-Principality of the Mists-West Kingdom.